From the twin coasts of Northland to the mountains and fiords of the Southern Lakes, New Zealand is a land of inspiring landscapes and welcoming people where adventure comes naturally and activities abound. We offer a complete tailor-made travel service for your holiday to New Zealand. Whether you wish to travel independently or as part of a group we can create the perfect itinerary for you including booking all your travel from flights and stopovers to every type of ground arrangement.
New Zealand Holidays
Browse our wide range of New Zealand holidays including self drives by car, motorhome or 4x4, escorted coach tours, hiking holidays, active small group touring and relaxing cruising. You may find our tips for planning your holiday useful.
|'Travel Less, See More'|
|Our series of touring experiences encourages travellers to go-slow and savour New Zealand region by region. 5-night core itineraries can be bolted together, or combined with 3-night extensions. Each modular itinerary has been designed to showcase the best visitor experiences available and offers a choice of three types of accommodation. find our more »|
Why Choose Discover the World?
- we are passionate about travel and New Zealand
- our accredited Tourism New Zealand Kiwi Specialists can help you plan your itinerary
- we can give advice and personal recommendations
- we will make all the arrangements including flights, hotels, vehicle hire and stopovers
- we are on hand throughout the booking process – in person, by telephone or email
- we provide 24 hr support from before you travel to when you return
- as a fully bonded tour operator your money is protected
About New Zealand
The South Pacific island nation of New Zealand is often described as a world in itself. Its two main islands span over 1000 miles and take in all climates from the sub-tropical temperate north to the sub-Antarctic alpine south.
Holidays by region: Quick Links
Things to do
Winter Travel in New Zealand
|Why not challenge your perceptions about when to travel to New Zealand and discover the benefits of seasonal travel? winter travel in New Zealand»|