This self drive holiday takes you along Iceland's south coast, with plenty of time to soak up the scenic surroundings and fascinating natural wonders.
- visit filming locations used in the last two series of Game of Thrones
- see the towering bird cliffs off the coast of Vik and the sparkling Myrdalsjokull glacier
- walk on Iceland’s largest glacier Vatnajokull
- visit distinctive Svartifoss waterfall in Skaftafell and mystical Jokulsarlon glacial lagoon
- tour the Golden Circle and the stunning waterfalls of Skogafoss and Seljalandsfoss
- relax in the naturally heated waters of the Blue Lagoon
One of the major filming locations is Iceland's own wall of ice, Vatnajokull glacier in Skaftafell National Park where the words "winter is coming" seem very apt. Here a local guide will take you on hike across the ancient ice fields of Iceland’s largest glacier.
After a wealth of other spectacular sights along the way - from waterfalls to geysers - relax in the natural geothermal pools of the Blue Lagoon – a fitting end to an amazing journey to the wall and beyond.