This is the ultimate New Zealand self-drive tour, our most popular one.
- Picturesque Bay of Islands - option to swim with dolphins
- Maori feast 'hangi' and full day sightseeing pass in Rotorua
- Franz Josef Glacier guided Glacier Valley Walk
- Queenstown's Skyline Gondola for superb views
- Nature cruise on beautiful Milford Sound
- Otago Peninsula - home to penguins and seals
Other North Island highlights include the forest-fringed Coromandel Peninsula, Rotorua's thermal wonderland, the snow-capped volcano of Ruapehu and the buzzing capital of Wellington.
Nip across Cook Strait and the adventure continues on South Island with West Coast glaciers, mighty Mount Cook, adventure capital Queenstown, scenic Fiordland and the Otago Peninsula with its wildlife viewing.
About this Holiday
At a Glanceclick for larger map »
NEW ZEALAND:Summer Sale - save 10% on selected holidays!
Book before 12 September 2014 and save on your New Zealand holiday
Show Me More»
We have travelled quite extensively and I can honestly say, this holiday was the best we have ever experienced.Pauline & Ray Wallace, New Zealand Tailormade
About New Zealand Self-Drive Holidays
View Similar TripsNew Zealand Self-Drive holidays»
Other holidays in New Zealand»
Other Self Drive holidays»