From our favourite locations to watch the northern lights to the best places to watch whales in Canada, stunning pictures of the Sweden's Icehotel to the 7 natural wonders of our world, read our blog for all your holiday inspiration.
06 January 2016
Lauren, our Worldwide Travel Specialist, spent three weeks exploring ‘the land down under’ and was lucky enough to see the Great Barrier Reef by water AND by helicopter!
19 September 2016
With summer officially turning to autumn on 22 September, the aurora borealis warms up for another season of cosmic light shows. The autumn equinox often produces some of the best northern lights activity, but if you hea…
Polar bears can weigh 600kg and sprint over 25mph. They are fearless, powerful hunters that can smell you coming from miles away. This is where Polar Rovers come in.
28 February 2017
35 Years of Experience
- Experienced destination experts
- Dedicated travel specialist throughout
- Flexible and hassle free
- Tailor made holidays to suit you
- First-hand experience in every destination
- Inspirational and authentic itineraries
- Local award winning guides
- Honest, trustworthy, established experts
- 24-hr support whilst on holiday
- Full financial protection
- No hidden surcharges
- Holiday price promise