From our favourite locations to watch the northern lights to the best places to watch whales in Canada, stunning pictures of the Sweden's Icehotel to the 7 natural wonders of our world, read our blog for all your holiday inspiration.
19 September 2016
With summer officially turning to autumn on 22 September, the aurora borealis warms up for another season of cosmic light shows. The autumn equinox often produces some of the best northern lights activity, but if you hea…
Polar bears can weigh 600kg and sprint over 25mph. They are fearless, powerful hunters that can smell you coming from miles away. This is where Polar Rovers come in.
28 February 2017
Lindi, our Australasia Product Manager, shares her stories of her time amongst the ancient valleys of the Malborough Sounds in New Zealand.
35 Years of Experience
- Destination specialists who are passionate about travel
- First-hand experience
- Dedicated Travel Specialist throughout booking process
- 24-hr support whilst on holiday
- No surcharges
- Financial protection
- Travel disruption protection
- Price promise
- Holidays created to suit your interests, timeframe and budget
- Fully flexible itineraries
- Best local guides