Discover the World is one of the UK's leading specialist tour operators with 30 years experience, offering high-quality holidays and imaginative itineraries to Iceland, Scandinavia, Polar regions, Canada, Alaska, Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
Much of our success is down to the experience and dedication of our team of experts who are enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate about travel. Our staff are chosen for their talent and flair to provide customers with excellent service, attention to detail, in-depth knowledge and infectious enthusiasm for our destinations.
We are proud to have a diverse group of nationalities within the company and always have our eyes open for new people to join our team. So if you have previous experience of working for a tour operator or have extensive knowledge of any of our destinations and are considering a career in travel, we would love to hear from you.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Website Content Executive to join our Marketing Team. Main responsibilities are the daily management of website content, including updating existing content and creating new landing pages. The role will include supporting our other digital activities, including email marketing and social, with content requirements.
Candidates should be educated to degree level or possess an equivalent marketing qualification. They will also require excellent copy writing skills, a strong attention to detail and creative flair.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a covering letter and CV to
The Air Transport Manager will have responsibility for defining and delivering the company strategy for their area of responsibility, working closely with colleagues and other stakeholders. Prime responsibility will be to bring about successful delivery of the company’s charter flight commitments by drawing on their own skills and knowledge and that of others through effective communication.
The Air Transport Manager will report and to the MD and will be responsible for managing and developing three direct line reports.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to
As the Marketing Manager, your primary role will be to oversee and coordinate all online and offline marketing activities within the department. Working closely with the department’s Director you will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy to increase retention, recommendations and acquisition across all channels. You will also be involved in the implementation and management of a CRM system. You will have budget responsibility and will be expected to achieve targets and demonstrate success against ROI.
Skills / Experience Required
• Experience in a Marketing Manager position
• Excellent knowledge and experience of online marketing, direct marketing, CRM, customer recruitment and retention.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent marketing qualification
• Excellent copy writing skills, a strong attention to detail and creative flair
• Sound organisation skills and flexibility, with experience of managing multiple work streams
• Excellent English communication skills (written - including copywriting and verbal)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to thrive on working in a pressurised environment and to strict deadlines
• Strong customer service skills
• Proven ability to mentor and supervise staff
Preferred (will enhance performance in the position)
• Experience of marketing to education establishments
• Experience of working in an SME
• Experience of working in a B2B marketing role
If you are interested in applying, please submit a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we are aware of a US based internet scam claiming to represent Discover the World. This is not a legitimate use of our company name. We do not send out unsolicited emails to potential job seekers and we will only respond to emails sent to our domain @discover-the-world.co.uk. Should you receive emails referring to any other domain then these are not associated with us and should be disregarded.