Getting to Iceland
Great Choice, Best Prices
We are the only tour operator in the UK which can offer seats on any airline flying into Iceland and we guarantee you will not find a better price elsewhere. The following routes are available between the UK and Iceland
- Gatwick-Keflavik - operated by Icelandair, WOW Air, easyJet and Norwegian
- Heathrow-Keflavik - operated by Icelandair and British Airways
- Stansted-Keflavik - operated by easyJet
- Luton-Keflavik - operated by easyJet
- Birmingham-Keflavik - operated by Icelandair
- Bristol-Keflavik - operated by WOW Air
- Manchester-Keflavik - operated by Icelandair and easyJet
- Belfast-Keflavik - operated by easyJet
- Glasgow-Keflavik - operated by Icelandair
- Edinburgh-Keflavik - operated by easyJet and WOW Air
- Aberdeen-Keflavik - operated by Icelandair
When you book flights through us, you receive all the advantages of booking a packaged holiday with an ATOL-protected tour operator, plus our unique industry-leading 100% guarantee.
Note should you wish to book your own flights, we would be very happy to look after your holiday arrangements in Iceland.
Flights within Iceland
Air Iceland, a division of Icelandair, operates services between the main communities within Iceland; the 'hub' is usually Reykjavik City Airport with flights to Akureyri, Isafjordur, Egilsstadir, Grimsey and the Westman Islands (using mostly 50-seater Fokker Friendship twin-prop aircraft).
Flights to Greenland
Easyjet - One piece of carry on baggage no larger than 56 x 45 x 25cm (including wheels) is included in the basic fare price. All checked-in baggage will incur an additional cost depending on the size and weight of the bags. This can be pre-paid and is usually less expensive than paying at check-in.
Wow Air - Passengers booking Wow Air flights through Discover The World will have a baggage allowance of 1 x checked in bag at 20kg per passenger and 1 x cabin bag at 8kg per passenger, included in their fare price. Any baggage over this allowance will incur an additional cost.
For up-to-date details on hand luggage restrictions and charges, please speak to our sales and reservations team.
Passports and Visas
Health Information & Food Imports
In accordance with EU legislation, we are required to draw your attention to restrictions concerning the import of food items which cannot be brought into the EU (including the UK), from outside the EU. For details please click here »
National Parks and Natural Wonders