Set amongst one of the most active geothermal regions in the world, this hotel is the perfect base from which to explore Iceland’s south west region, including the famed Golden Circle route.
Conveniently located within an hour's drive from Reykjavík city centre and close to some many of the most popular attractions in Iceland. The focus here is on relaxation. With modern, well-appointed bedrooms, a high quality, intimate restaurant, glorious river views, a steam room, indoor and outdoor hot tubs and a heated pool, your only concern will be that - one day, you will have to go home.
Enjoy the lovely view from the restaurant over the river and hot springs, while eating some delicious and fresh local ingredients from the a la carte menu.
Holidays at Frost and Fire Hveragerdi
- Introducing Iceland escorted tour (10 nights, Jun-Aug)
- Fly, Drive and Hike self drive (14 nights, May-Sep)
- 22 double rooms, all en suite
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- All rooms have tv and WiFi
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Continental breakfast included
- Free parking
Read more about the South West region of Iceland