FREE Singapore stopover with NZ and Australia holidays!
Book a 14-night holiday to New Zealand or Australia by 31 May 2017 and enjoy a FREE 2-night stopover in Singapore!
Break your flight to the Antipodes with a stay in the fascinating city of Singapore. Your free stopover, worth over £200 per person, includes a guided half-day city tour taking in highlights such as Merlion Park and Marina Bay, Thian Hock Keng Temple and colourful Chinatown. Visit the renowned Singapore Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which incorporates the National Orchid Garden. Also included in your stopover package are 2 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Village Hotel Albert Court (or similar), with breakfasts daily and return airport transfers.
or call on 01737 214 250
Opening hours: Mon-Thu 8am - 8pm | Fri 8am - 6pm | Sat 9am - 5pm
- Offer applies to all NZ and/or Australia self-drive and tailor made holidays of 14 nights or more.
- Excludes escorted holidays and motor-home rentals.
- Must book by 31st May 2017, for travel by 31st March 2018.
- Singapore stopover can be taken outbound or inbound, but is not available 14-17 Sep 2017.
- Hotel upgrades and additional nights in Singapore are available at additional cost.