Cruise around Fiji's sheltered bays and explore picturesque tropical islands with long white beaches, turquoise bays and colourful coral reefs. This cruise aboard the Reef Endeavour guides you through beautiful islands and reef, uncovering the region's unique history, art and culture.
- Tivua Island, a turtle sanctuary
- Remote reef snorkelling & diving
- Explore a thriving island village & its market
- Sacred village ceremonies
- Guided island walks
- Island feasts & elegant dinners
The first port of call is the private island of Tivua where you can swim, explore and relax before a welcome dinner. Over the next four days cruise the spectacular passage from Yaqeta Island to the Yasawa's northern reaches, the vista ever changing. From long tranquil aquamarine lagoons to imposing volcanic peaks, the northern Yasawa Islands reveal Fiji's true natural beauty.
Contact our Pacific Islands experts now
Itinerary & Accommodation
- Day 1: Denarau Marina - Tivua Island
- Ni sa Bula' is the magical call of welcome as you board Reef Endeavour for your island adventure. Cruise to Tivua Island over a light lunch and safety briefing, to explore the coral gardens, clam farms and a medicine walk through the island before enjoying a South Pacific sunset on your first day at sea. Tonight join the Captain and his crew for the Gala Captain's Dinner.
- Day 2: Tivua - Drawaqa - Naviti Island
- Start the day naturally with a morning swim & snorkel in an idyllic bay at Drawaqa where you may see a manta-ray (seasonal). Savour the bounty of a gourmet buffet lunch as you journey to spectacular Naviti Island. Here is beauty in its original state where you can bask in aquamarine waters along white sandy beaches. Volleyball, snorkel, swim or explore the island. This evening join the festivities and entertainment of a Fijian Village at Gunu for a traditional Fijian Feast, Lovo and Cultural performance, Meke.
- Day 3: Yasawa Island - Sawa - I'Lawu
- Discover the legendary grandeur of Sawa-i-lau and the famous limestone caves at your own pace. Swimming in the cave lagoon is a wondrous experience or you could explore it on an escorted kayak tour. Join the guided walk to the island village, with a memorable visit to a local school. Snorkel over spectacular coral gardens, swim in fabled lagoons or test your fitness with a climb to the peak behind the school on Yasawa Island. Try your luck at crab racing tonight.
- Day 4: Sawa - I'Lawu - Matacawalevu - Yaqeta - Tivua
- Cruise the soaring volcanic peaks of the Yasawa's and visit Matacawalevu village and handicraft and shell markets. Discover a myriad of fish in the coral reef and laze in the warm sands of Yaqeta. Cruise the spectacular channels to your overnight anchorage at Tivua Island for a tropical buffet dinner followed by yaqona (kava) and talanoa (Fijian story telling).
- Day 5: Tivua Island - Port Denarau
- Spend the morning at Tivua Island - Captain Cook's exclusive island. Enjoy a refreshing swim, snorkel, volley ball or kayak. Return aboard to say farewell to the wistful song of 'Isa Lei'. Disembark around midday.
Prices & Dates
Prices from £ per person
|Twin Share ( based on a stateroom cabin)|
09, 16 Jan; 20, 27 Feb; 20, 27 March, 10, 17 24 April; 08, 22, 29 May; 12, 19, 26 June; 10, 17, 24, 31 July; 14, 21, 28 Aug; 11, 18, 25 Sep; 09, 16, 23, 30 Oct; 20, 27 Nov; 11, 18, 25 Dec
09, 29 Jan; 12, 19 Feb; 19, 26 March
All meals daily (buffet and a la carte) ● Daily island stopovers and water activities ● Guided Island, village and school tours ● Snorkelling and glass bottom boat tours ● Use of mini-gym ● Tropical island lovo feast and kava ceremony ● On-board entertainment ● 24 hour self-service tea and coffee
International and domestic flights and airport taxes ● Travel insurance ● Tips and gratuities and personal expenses
How to book
So that we may send you a personalised quote and confirmation of availability, please click on the link below and complete our Enquiry form. One of our Travel Specialists will then be in touch to complete your booking or answer any further questions you might have.
We will always offer the best price available at the time of booking and guarantee no surcharges - see our 100% Guarantee for full details.
Speak to a specialist: 1-844-584-0668Book this trip
Our team of Travel Specialists have extensive first-hand knowledge of our destinations and are passionate about travel.