Northern Europe's Scandinavian countries boast breathtaking natural surroundings, fascinating culture and great city life year round. A smorgasbord of outdoor delights whatever the weather - snow and ice or sun and sea - there is something for everyone…
Summer stretches out invitingly in Scandinavia thanks to the seemingly endless daylight hours. This beautiful part of the world offers travellers the opportunity to revel in the great outdoors and there's a variety of ways to explore, from self drives and independent travel to coastal cruises, island-hopping adventures, countryside villa escapes and railway journeys through epic scenery.
And when it comes to winter, Scandinavians know how to do this time of the year in style. Cosy log cabins, warming saunas, snow-clad landscapes to explore by snowmobile, husky sledding excursions, and of course there's delicious local cuisine to top it off! Plus there's the added bonus of the northern lights. We offer a wide range of winter breaks here to suit all interests.
SPECIAL OFFER - Summer Fly Drives
Valid on fly drive holidays in Norway, Sweden and Finland departing between 01 May and 30 Sep 2017. Please note, this offer is valid for new bookings only. No cash alternative.
For more information please contact our Nordic Travel Specialists on 01737 214 250 or send an enquiry.
- Explore stunning coastlines, archipelagos and picturesque pastoral scenery
- Indulge in supremely fresh and delicious cuisine
- Discover ancient monuments, castles and fascinating cities including Stockholm
- Enjoy a range of outdoor adventures
Discover Norway in Summer
- Explore the stunning fjords for which this country is renowned
- Discover colourful fishing villages, beautiful cities and historic towns
- Experience a Hurtigruten coastal voyage
- Take a scenic railway journey
Discover Finland in Summer
- Get off the beaten track exploring lakes and forests
- Go in search of wildlife including brown bears
- Stay in log cabins and countryside villas equipped with traditional saunas
- Enjoy a range of activities from hiking to quad biking, fishing to canoeing
Scandinavian Multi-Centre Holidays
Scandinavian countries are closely linked through their colourful history, vibrant culture, interesting politics and most of all, the people. Relaxed border controls and excellent air, road and rail links mean multi-centre holidays are possible, and popular.
Above the Arctic Circle »
Fly drive | 14 nights
Capitals of Scandinavia »
Independent | 10 nights
Scandinavian Odyssey »
Independent | 14 nights
At this time of year northern Scandinavia, or Lapland as its better known, becomes a true winter wonderland. Snow clad mountains and pristine forests are the perfect setting for a host of snow-based activities, from husky sledging to snowmobiling, and much more. After an exhilarating day in the snow, cosy up in a romantic log cabin or sleep on ice at the world’s coolest hotel, the Icehotel. The dark winter nights afford the best opportunity to witness the spellbinding northern lights.
Travel with the Experts
As tailor made travel experts, our Scandinavia specialists can talk you through any of our itineraries, perhaps adapt one to suit you or tailor make a new holiday around your personal interests and budget.
Request a tailor made quote or call our specialists on 01737 214 250.